UK Translation Services is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our online, telephonic and other services. In this policy we explain how and why we collect your information, what we do with it, and what controls you have over the use of it.
We use your information whenever you request or use one of our services, request information or respond to one of our promotions. This information usually contains but is not wholly limited to user's name, address, email, telephone/mobile numbers and country of residence. By completing any of our online forms you are agreeing to the collection, storage and processing of this information by UK Translation Services. Our site may collect certain information from you, which is under strict confidentiality rules. We may use your information to assist us with the following:
• To produce a quotation
• To process your order
• To provide you with the best possible service
• To disclose information about you to an authorised regulator or third party, if legally required to do so
• From time to time, we may monitor you telephone conversations for service level quality, to prevent or detect fraud and for internal training purposes
• We may monitor client website usage and visitor traffic to inform us on any future website design and functionality
• We may sometimes notify you of any service enhancements such as new services, website features, special promotions, and modifications to website functionality
• We may analyse your browsing patterns to inform us on how we can more closely tailor any existing and future services, promotions, news, or other offers more exactly to your taste
We may disclose personal information about you if required to do so by law or if we have good enough grounds or such reason to believe action is necessary to:
• Conform to the edicts of law or to comply with the legal process served on UK Translation Services.
• Protect or defend the rights or property of UK Translation Services.
• Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of UK Translation Services employees, agents and service users.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and make every effort to protect your personal details in the following ways:
• We will only request the information we need and is not in any way excessive or surplus to requirements.
• We endeavour to keep any information about you up to date and accurate.
• We will endeavour to remove any information about you that is no longer current or relevant.
• We uphold strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your information to prevent and deter unauthorised access. All data will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy.
• Except as otherwise stated, personal information will not be shared outside of UK Translation Services.
• Personal information collected on the site may be stored and processed in our operational areas only.
• By using the site you consent to any such transfer of information outside of our country.
• We always obtain you prior permission before contacting you by email with news and website functionality updates.
• All emails we send to you comply fully with the industry guidelines and you can unsubscribe at any time using the relevant links, where available, on our website.
• Should you find any inaccuracies with our information, we will promptly amend or delete it accordingly.